Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Babies



MY CUTE PUPS!

So most of you know that since I don't have children, I adore my 2 Bichons "Riley and Gigi". Riley has been with us for 8 years now, we got him when he was 8 weeks old. Gigi, on the other hand, has been with us for about a year and a half. I was bequeathed her after I befriended and older gentleman last year who died of lung cancer.

I worried (yes worried) about what I was going to do with the dogs when we went to NZ for 5 weeks. I thought about a kennel but it would cost $3000! Bob said we should just kill the dogs and get new ones when we get back.....it would be cheaper....lol. So in the end I decided to fly them to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with my sister Michelle and her new live in beau, Bob.

I had several friends say that they would take care of them, and I am sure if I got 3 or 4 of them to look after the doggies for a week at a time, it would be all good. But I hate to impose......it is a lot of work to take care of someone else's dog. So who better to impose on than family right? That's what they are there for......


So kudo's to Michelle......my bestest friend in the whole world...and the greatest sista!!!

Denise

No comments: